5-15-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

My reward after an 18 mi bike ride today was a local ice cream shop. Soft serve chocolate ice cream. Yum.
I just had a very small cottage cheese cup. My treat for the day. Being good here! But 18 miles? Yeah, you earned that one!

Reactions: ParanormalMom
My son is still trying to get over the jet lag.

The medical people will tell you jet lag is worse going east. The worst jet lag I ever had was coming home from a tour of USAF bases in the Far East. Flew from Japan to Minneapolis, then on to Dayton. I was messed up for almost a week.

The medical people will tell you jet lag is worse going east. The worst jet lag I ever had was coming home from a tour of USAF bases in the Far East. Flew from Japan to Minneapolis, then on to Dayton. I was messed up for almost a week.
He's been back 10 days and is still totally messed up and half sick. Headed to doc for his stomach again. I don't think the pigeon sat well.

Los Angeles to London was a killer for me, I slept 24 hours straight and still took a few days to recover.