5-15-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

Hi Debi! I haven't slept yet and not tired at all. Busy day sorting out the house which is done, I'll wash clothes tomorrow and that'll be the chores all done.
I wish I had that kind of energy! lol I did get some things done today. Have a few more on tomorrow's list.

Reactions: TonyM
Hi Tony. You definitely have a unique sleep schedule. I'm just now getting back to my normal schedule. My travels threw me off.

I wish I had that kind of energy! lol I did get some things done today. Have a few more on tomorrow's list.

Scotland broke a record with the hottest day of the year at 79. It's now raining and looks like summer's over lol.

Scotland broke a record with the hottest day of the year at 79. It's now raining and looks like summer's over lol.
79 is your hot over there???? Dang, I was born in the wrong country for sure. I hate heat. lol

Hi Tony. You definitely have a unique sleep schedule. I'm just now getting back to my normal schedule. My travels threw me off.

Busy day tomorrow so I'll get a couple of hours sleep then get back into it and a few days of that will get me back into a proper routine.

Scotland broke a record with the hottest day of the year at 79
I found a nice bike trail through some woods today. The thermometer read 74, but the woods were much cooler than that.

79 is your hot over there???? Dang, I was born in the wrong country for sure. I hate heat. lol

It can get hot here but it's rare, 82 is about as hot as it gets on those occasions.