5-13-2019 Monday Live Chat portal

Then problem is she is not too bad, just a bit simple and with her hearing issues she is awful on the phone. The workers get tired of trying to talk to her because she doesn’t dowel clear with no teeth. So they quickly get off the phone. She’s told me they have actually hung up on her.
And that is a disability and part of an aging problem she needs assistance with. ANYONE can call the SHIP program for advice. If they can't help, they will tell you who can.

Reactions: Lynne
And that is a disability and part of an aging problem she needs assistance with. ANYONE can call the SHIP program for advice. If they can't help, they will tell you who can.
I saved the info

I saved the info
I have another link somewhere I need to find for you. Remind me tomorrow and I'll try to find it for you. These are Federal assistance programs that do referrals.

Well we have a slow night here. I’m going to head out. I will be here early. Have a good night all. Debi thanks for the help and I’m so glad you’re feeling better.

Reactions: Debi
Well we have a slow night here. I’m going to head out. I will be here early. Have a good night all. Debi thanks for the help and I’m so glad you’re feeling better.
No problem, Lynne! See you tomorrow!

Reactions: Lynne