5-13-2019 Monday Live Chat portal

She can call and anything can be faxed in to the office. Trust me...I had to do it enough.
I’m trying to get this to be handled in this fashion. She is fighting me on it. She has problems on the phone. I am trying not to have to call for her !! I keep trying not to get dragged in deeper.

I’m trying to get this to be handled in this fashion. She is fighting me on it. She has problems on the phone. I am trying not to have to call for her !! I keep trying not to get dragged in deeper.
Lynne, they can't talk to you unless she names you as her agent. If you do that, you WILL end up responsible for her.

Lynne, they can't talk to you unless she names you as her agent. If you do that, you WILL end up responsible for her.
I’m banging my head now.

I did this with all Gabe's stuff. You will get all notices for her and become responsible. You show up at the office with her you may be there hours. She needs a social worker of some type to help her. Do you have a SHIP program in your area?

I did this with all Gabe's stuff. You will get all notices for her and become responsible. You show up at the office with her you may be there hours. She needs a social worker of some type to help her. Do you have a SHIP program in your area?
Is that a social agent for incompetents ?

Reactions: Debi
Then problem is she is not too bad, just a bit simple and with her hearing issues she is awful on the phone. The workers get tired of trying to talk to her because she doesn’t talk clear with no teeth. So they quickly get off the phone. She’s told me they have actually hung up on her.