5-12-2023 Friday Live Chat

Free A/C, free heat in the winter, and possible access to kitchen. Nice digs. lol
i actually hated relocating him, but he went a little too far....lol...so evicted he was....he should have known "no rowdy partying allowed" start breaking stuff, ya gotta go......

i actually hated relocating him, but he went a little too far....lol...so evicted he was....he should have known "no rowdy partying allowed" start breaking stuff, ya gotta go......
Let's hope he didn't have friends.

We had to have the DNR come out. There were so many we had trappers trap then and the DNR relocate the whole bunch. I have no idea how 20 of them set up shop, but I figure you have two, they have babies and you're off to forming a squad.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
yeah, thats him, i was able to trap him the next night. i then took him down to the river and released him into the woods. hopefully he can find a more fitting home than my attic there....
when i saw what he had done it just blew me away, ive never seen one just dig right through the center of a roof like that. its still hard to believe he could do that...lol
Thank you for the trap and release. You are a good man Paul.

Good evening gang

Reactions: Paulm
Let's hope he didn't have friends.

We had to have the DNR come out. There were so many we had trappers trap then and the DNR relocate the whole bunch. I have no idea how 20 of them set up shop, but I figure you have two, they have babies and you're off to forming a squad.
yeah, i was really worried there may be a nest up there, but so far all has been quiet and no more trapped, so....fingers crossed

Reactions: Lynne
Good evening, Lynne. Did you have a good day at your parent's today?

Reactions: Lynne
Good evening, Lynne. Did you have a good day at your parent's today?
Yes thank you. My brother showed up and grilled chicken and we played scrabble tog. It brought back memories of when we were kids playing board games tog. We have come full circle. Lol.

Thank you for the trap and release. You are a good man Paul.

Good evening gang
always trap and release, i dont kill anything.....even snakes, (though i do throw them into the neighbors yard....shhhh, dont tell)

• Haha
Reactions: garnetsilver
Yes thank you. My brother showed up and grilled chicken and we played scrabble tog. It brought back memories of when we were kids playing board games tog. We have come full circle. Lol.
That sounds lovely! We had chicken as well but no BBQ. Used to love board games.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
always trap and release, i dont kill anything.....even snakes, (though i do throw them into the neighbors yard....shhhh, dont tell)
I am the same. My exception is spiders. I have told the spiders that if they come in they’re done for, so they need to stay out of the house.

Wait...did I tell you the story of how my son caught two mice last week?