5-12-2023 Friday Live Chat

That sounds lovely! We had chicken as well but no BBQ. Used to love board games.
My bro used this seasoning called Hungarian paprika chicken. I have to find it because it was super good.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I am the same. My exception is spiders. I have told the spiders that if they come in they’re done for, so they need to stay out of the house.
i dont like spiders either, only because we have black widows and brown recluse' here. and a brown recluse bite can get nasty if your immune system is weakened.. so the older i get the more im careful with spiders.... we also have an abundance of scorpions... they can be mean too.....lol

Reactions: Lynne
Kid left water in the sink. Came back about an hour later and found two mice swimming for their lives. He hates mice, but the kind hearted guy got a milk jug, cut it down, scooped out two mice and released them in the back woods. Told him that was the best trap he's ever used.

i dont like spiders either, only because we have black widows and brown recluse' here. and a brown recluse bite can get nasty if your immune system is weakened.. so the older i get the more im careful with spiders.... we also have an abundance of scorpions... they can be mean too.....lol
Spiders and scorpions! Oh I would have bug control on speed dial.

Kid left water in the sink. Came back about an hour later and found two mice swimming for their lives. He hates mice, but the kind hearted guy got a milk jug, cut it down, scooped out two mice and released them in the back woods. Told him that was the best trap he's ever used.
God bless him.

Reactions: Paulm
Did you all hear about the Parkinson’s breakthrough? They can now identify it at the molecular level. I hope this leads to a cure or treatment.

Did you all hear about the Parkinson’s breakthrough? They can now identify it at the molecular level. I hope this leads to a cure or treatment.
I read about it. It's a really good step forward, and the first in quite awhile!

Reactions: Paulm