5-11-2022 Wednesday Live Chat

280117273_2982225115402235_2662342242499558359_n.jpg

Hiya !
Here is wishing everyone a nice day.
Yesterday's Operation Lawn-Boy was a success.
A few more days like that and I shall become a Lawn Man !
Gonna help out at Moms today.

I went outside to water the plants at 5:00 a.m. and the lake was totally still with a salmon color sky, heard four distinct bird calls and the frogs - all talking at once. It was peaceful and I think I need to start having my coffee outside now. Felt geat.

Hiya !
Here is wishing everyone a nice day.
Yesterday's Operation Lawn-Boy was a success.
A few more days like that and I shall become a Lawn Man !
Gonna help out at Moms today.

I went outside to water the plants at 5:00 a.m. and the lake was totally still with a salmon color sky, heard four distinct bird calls and the frogs - all talking at once. It was peaceful and I think I need to start having my coffee outside now. Felt geat.
Coffee with nature is one of the best things in life! Hope you have a good one today, Paint!

I remember every one of them. Some are still made and sold in new packaging. Jeez I'm getting old. I now work with people who's parents were still in grade school when I started working here.

Good morning! We made it to the middle of the week. No small feat anymore, lol. I treated myself today and took the fun car to work since it's supposed to be sunny for the ride home. Residential investigation tonight so I want to try and grab a nap after work, before we head over to the client's property tonight.

Have a terrific day, my friends!

I remember every one of them. Some are still made and sold in new packaging. Jeez I'm getting old. I now work with people who's parents were still in grade school when I started working here.

Good morning! We made it to the middle of the week. No small feat anymore, lol. I treated myself today and took the fun car to work since it's supposed to be sunny for the ride home. Residential investigation tonight so I want to try and grab a nap after work, before we head over to the client's property tonight.

Have a terrific day, my friends!
Hope you have a great day and good investigation tonight.