5-11-2022 Wednesday Live Chat

Always had memories of Brute (if that's the spelling) rofl, it's been many many years. Had one girlfriend years ago loved it lol.
My husband wears that. I like it too. A very manly scent.

Good evening select.

Reactions: Selectric
My husband wears that. I like it too. A very manly scent.

Good evening select.
Been many years...i forget the scent now. I found a lot didn't like it ;ss. Good evening Lynne, how are are you tonight?

Been many years...i forget the scent now. I found a lot didn't like it ;ss. Good evening Lynne, how are are you tonight?
Good thanks. I had a rough weekend. The subpump went in the basement. The new one we replaced it with didn’t work and we had to install another one. I had a flood and a big mess. Needless to say I didn’t have time to be here.

Good thanks. I had a rough weekend. The subpump went in the basement. The new one we replaced it with didn’t work and we had to install another one. I had a flood and a big mess. Needless to say I didn’t have time to be here.
Oh no :( That really stinks Lynne. I hope somehow it'll work out for ya.

Oh no :( That really stinks Lynne. I hope somehow it'll work out for ya.
Oh ya. I’m sure I will have things that will need to be tossed. I haven’t moved all the clutter down there. You know how basements and attics are. All is well. How’s your dad doing ?

Reactions: Selectric
Oh ya. I’m sure I will have things that will need to be tossed. I haven’t moved all the clutter down there. You know how basements and attics are. All is well. How’s your dad doing ?
Waiting for him to see doc, who of course was on vacation. He is out of hospital now, but he is on oxygen almost all the time now. His bought in hospital they said was an infection, so with medicine he pulled out of it, but his lung capacity keeps declining. Thanks for asking and thanks again for your support. It's tough to go through this, especially with him being so damn far away.

Waiting for him to see doc, who of course was on vacation. He is out of hospital now, but he is on oxygen almost all the time now. His bought in hospital they said was an infection, so with medicine he pulled out of it, but his lung capacity keeps declining. Thanks for asking and thanks again for your support. It's tough to go through this, especially with him being so damn far away.
I am so sorry. I have been in your shoes. My mom has pulled through each time so far. They can’t afford to catch a cold. Staying out of public places , hand washing and wearing a mask when in public places is important.