4-5-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Hey, he's even referencing the fae tonight! We had them last night and here they be again!

Reactions: Charleh
At 11:11, I am going to call it a night. The sandman is doing his thing. Shazams and pleasant dreams, all.
Darn, I missed 11:11. I make my wishes at 11:11. Am I the only one that does this?

Reactions: 7Critter
Hey, he's even referencing the fae tonight! We had them last night and here they be again!

shoot I lost connection,how time is left on the show?

Darn, I missed 11:11. I make my wishes at 11:11. Am I the only one that does this?
when i catch it. it's not 11:11 here for another 2 hours. but it's mornin somewhere in the world! so if i ever say "mornin", be confused. be very confused :D

Bluest,where is your avatar from? I also very much liked the quote you put up ,
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become one, and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you."

eeeek!!!!
Thanks! It's one of my favorite quotes. I can't recall where my avatar is from. I've had it for quite some time. Perhaps deviantart.com

Reactions: Debi
when i catch it. it's not 11:11 here for another 2 hours. but it's mornin somewhere in the world! so if i ever say "mornin", be confused. be very confused :D
yes but do not let the orange telly tubby with a shotgun avatar confuse you!

Thanks! It's one of my favorite quotes. I can't recall where my avatar is from. I've had it for quite some time. Perhaps deviantart.com

It reminds me of something I've seen but can't place.

Reactions: Bluest