4-5-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I managed to get some new content out there today on main forum. Do check it out, guys. I'll be HOME tomorrow all day so I can catch up a bit! lol

Okie dokie,Deb! I know how important it is to go thru all the posts and make comments on them to keep the conversation fires burning. There is some amazing stuff on those posts

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Well, I'm going to hit the hay. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It was nice chatting with you all. I hope to see you guys around. Good night everyone.

Reactions: Debi
Okie dokie,Deb! I know how important it is to go thru all the posts and make comments on them to keep the conversation fires burning. There is some amazing stuff on those posts
Thank you miss Jad!

Good show and thank you to everyone for joining in tonight! Special welcome to Bluest first time on here with us! Lynne should be back with us as well tomorrow.

Shazam guys! Have a lovely rest of your evening or morning if you are an Easterner

Reactions: Bluest
Well, I'm going to hit the hay. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It was nice chatting with you all. I hope to see you guys around. Good night everyone.
alright, shazam! (that's how we say goodnight, i don't remember why :p)

Reactions: Bluest