4-4-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Sending any unemployed angels to Debi’s to help ease their broken hearts and to John Prine who has pneumonia in both lungs and to all friends and family

Bless each of you for continuing this with us here on site. For those coming late, please do join us even after the fact.

Reactions: jayiniowa
Sending any unemployed angels to Debi’s to help ease their broken hearts and to John Prine who has pneumonia in both lungs and to all friends and family
Thank you so much, Jad. It's been a very rough day...we have lost 4 furbabies in 10 months. We are simply devastated by this loss.

I will agree with you in prayer, God heal all.

I’ve been praying a lot more often lately. I don’t have a particular faith, but I figure someone is listening, and good vibes never hurt anyone right?

Reactions: 7Critter
Thank you so much, Jad. It's been a very rough day...we have lost 4 furbabies in 10 months. We are simply devastated by this loss.
Debi I am so sad with you in this!!! There is just nothing good to say except we love and you gave them all the best life possible.

I’ve been praying a lot more often lately. I don’t have a particular faith, but I figure someone is listening, and good vibes never hurt anyone right?
Amen to that Jay. I personally believe God hears the intents of our hearts.

Amen to that Jay. I personally believe God hears the intents of our hearts.
I agree and I think our intents resonate and effect more than we realize.