4-4-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Debi I am so sad with you in this!!! There is just nothing good to say except we love and you gave them all the best life possible.
You guys have kept me going through all this crazyiness we've had here on the homefront. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that love and support. I'm a strong lady but dang! A little break would be nice.

You guys have kept me going through all this crazyiness we've had here on the homefront. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that love and support. I'm a strong lady but dang! A little break would be nice.
Yes. You have really had a torrent of stuff these last two years. I think you are due for some peace.

Yes. You have really had a torrent of stuff these last two years. I think you are due for some peace.
As long as that peace is above ground and not below, I'm all for it. :)

What's up with the horse deal, Lynne?

As long as that peace is above ground and not below, I'm all for it. :)

What's up with the horse deal, Lynne?
You are perceptive. Every day I get more restrictions. I told her today I was leaving when she said our days would be limited. I can’t justify the cost. Well allowances were made and I’m trying to stay another month.

You are perceptive. Every day I get more restrictions. I told her today I was leaving when she said our days would be limited. I can’t justify the cost. Well allowances were made and I’m trying to stay another month.
Is there a way to bring her home or is that too much on you? Or another place? And is this in conjunction with the virus?

Is there a way to bring her home or is that too much on you? Or another place? And is this in conjunction with the virus?
I could bring her home. Getting hay in this mess is difficult. I have some but not enough. I was going to figure it out tho. I want to stay so as not to loose the stall there. In normal times it’s a very nice place to spend time tog with lindsey. But I plan on throwing in the towel next month If things are still this bad.

I could bring her home. Getting hay in this mess is difficult. I have some but not enough. I was going to figure it out tho. I want to stay so as not to loose the stall there. In normal times it’s a very nice place to spend time tog with lindsey. But I plan on throwing in the towel next month If things are still this bad.
Yes, I've been told getting hay is difficult right now. My friend Kathy runs a feed store and sells it, and she's had a heck of a time getting it in.

Yes, I've been told getting hay is difficult right now. My friend Kathy runs a feed store and sells it, and she's had a heck of a time getting it in.
Next month the grass will be up and I can survive if need be.