4-3-2021 Saturday Live Chat

Birds...messengers. Lynne is correct. You two keep your eyes open.

Reactions: Lynne
Birds...messengers. Lynne is correct. You two keep your eyes open.
Would the type of bird make a difference in the message. You noticed I stopped short of calling it a warning.

Paint and Lone, I would suggest that you look up dream meanings for the type of bird you have seen. This will help you clarify the message.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Would the type of bird make a difference in the message. You noticed I stopped short of calling it a warning.
There is a difference, yes. Like the bluebird is a sign of good luck. Cardinals indicate a visiting spirit of a dead relative. Owls can have several meanings depending on your interpretation...I choose to believe they indicate wisdom being offered but some see them as bringing warnings of death.

Reactions: Lynne
Lynne's birds. So this old guy in my neighborhood, that is my new best friend, is also a club Builder.
He asked me if I knew anybody and would pastors cardl long. I said what if you think outside of the box and give lessons to budding Club builders? Teach classes.
He nixed that, too old.
The short story is - the guy is 89 years old and wants to pass along as much knowledge as he can to someone that has trade skills and gives a damn.
On the second hand, maybe he needs the money.
I have a childhood friend that owns one of the biggest country clubs in in LA / Palm Springs. If he turns down that thing I'm going to go on a ride on a private jet. Shaftman. Right there on my business card.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Lynne's birds. So this old guy in my neighborhood, that is my new best friend, is also a club Builder.
He asked me if I knew anybody and would pastors cardl long. I said what if you think outside of the box and give lessons to budding Club builders? Teach classes.
He nixed that, too old.
The short story is - the guy is 89 years old and wants to pass along as much knowledge as he can to someone that has trade skills and gives a damn.
On the second hand, maybe he needs the money.
I have a childhood friend that owns one of the biggest country clubs in in LA / Palm Springs. If he turns down that thing I'm going to go on a ride on a private jet. Shaftman. Right there on my business card.
Sounds to me like you are looking at your dream job.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Good morning all.

My Saturday plan was to mow the lawn for the first time this year. It's 70 degrees, blue sky & sunshine. A chorus of birds outside the window.
So of course I'm so racked with back pain that I can only move slowly. Like that old man character Tim Conway used to play. I'm waiting for my pain meds to kick in. I should have taken them before bed but forgot.
Nothing to do but sip my coffee, watch the birds, and hope the meds kick in soon.

I hope you all have a terrific Saturday.
Mine is off to a slow start but should accellerate soon.

Sorry I got distracted with a tv special on the search for Jesus dna