4-29-2023 Saturday Live Chat

I had a nice back rub, and it helped enormously. Mr. Garnet has drilled the first holes in the wall for the mini split installation. He has yet to find a really tall ladder with a safety harness. Rentals are outrageously priced!

I had a nice back rub, and it helped enormously. Mr. Garnet has drilled the first holes in the wall for the mini split installation. He has yet to find a really tall ladder with a safety harness. Rentals are outrageously priced!
OMG...man on a ladder. Chills run through me when I hear those words after hub's accident! You be real sure he has the safety harness and an extra person around to steady that thing.

Oh I definitely will! That is why he is looking for the harness, too. And, I will be there the whole time.

Reactions: Debi
We have something "extra" in this house that is being mean to Zoey. Sometimes she will growl and then run and hide. I have spoken to whomever it is, and it will let up, but then it happens again. She always looks towards the living room. I will be participating in a group on Zoom with Mary Ann Winkowski, and she may be able to tell me if there is something here.

Reactions: Paulm
We have something "extra" in this house that is being mean to Zoey. Sometimes she will growl and then run and hide. I have spoken to whomever it is, and it will let up, but then it happens again. She always looks towards the living room. I will be participating in a group on Zoom with Mary Ann Winkowski, and she may be able to tell me if there is something here.
Exciting! Do give us an update after this happens!

I haven't been able to get an appointment for her to come here personally, so this is the next best thing.