4-29-2023 Saturday Live Chat

hello folks... just dropping in for a few to say "hi" and hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend..... im beat and gonna call it an early night pretty soon..
Good evening Paul, Debi, Garnet and anyone I haven't seen.

Started raining here about 4ish and is supposed to be off and on the next day or two. My son keeps looking out at the yard/swamp going "gonna need a bush hog if this keeps up." lol Luckily it's just one section he hadn't hit before this started again.
We are mowing in sections too. We are mowing around the pools of water lol.

We are mowing in sections too. We are mowing around the pools of water lol.
That's what he was doing. We have a real swampy large area and so far "dry" has not happened.

And howdy Lynne. How did those draft picks go for your Lions?
Not too bad, hopefully it will all work out. I have been cleaning aquariums. Spent the day with Lindsey again, she had some people come out to look at her boat. We don't want her out at the boat docks alone. She sold it and hopefully the deal will close with no issues. So she is pretty happy. Time to move on to the next adventure lol.

Reactions: Debi
Not too bad, hopefully it will all work out. I have been cleaning aquariums. Spent the day with Lindsey again, she had some people come out to look at her boat. We don't want her out at the boat docks alone. She sold it and hopefully the deal will close with no issues. So she is pretty happy. Time to move on to the next adventure lol.
YAY on boat sale! The old addage the happiest days of owning a boat is the day you buy it and the day you sell it.

How many aquariums are you running now?

YAY on boat sale! The old addage the happiest days of owning a boat is the day you buy it and the day you sell it.

How many aquariums are you running now?
A true statement. I don't think she realized the financial drain it would be with very limited use. Our season is so short here in MI and all her friends have started having kids and no longer have the time or ability to go with her. So, we either went out with her or she wasn't able to go. Last year she only went out a handful of times. So, this is going to free up her income a lot. She found a really nice couple who are retired and ready for a boat lol.

As for the aquariums, I have 4 at the moment. My goldfish is outgrowing his ten-gallon tank. He is in there with a Beta, just those two and he has turned into a moose. This fish has grown so fast, I can't believe it. I am doing water changes every other day to keep the tank clean. So, I may switch up to a bigger tank for him. I have been thinking on it for a few weeks now.

Reactions: garnetsilver