4-27-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Just got back from walking the Pug. We decided to head north, to the park and the goat corral. You know it's goats long before you get there, lol. The Pug loves such aromas, smells tell her a detailed story. The prior owners kept horses, much more agreeable to the nose. I used to feed them carrots that were too big and tough for the table, they loved them. The goats are too spooked to even come to the fence, apparently a Pug seems intimidating to a nanny goat lol.

It's definitely starting to get warm and I'm doing SO much better than I have in sometime. Thanks for asking. I hope things are well on your end. How did the visit with Gabe go the other day?

Went great, Wolf! He'll be returning this weekend for a bit more work and, of course, dinner. lol I'm making him his favorite...Fajita Soup and homemade bread.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I did. But we had two typewriters at home so I practiced a little even before attending a class.
I learned on one of the huge old Royals. Anybody remember those beasts?

1619568596665.png

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Just got back from walking the Pug. We decided to head north, to the park and the goat corral. You know it's goats long before you get there, lol. The Pug loves such aromas, smells tell her a detailed story. The prior owners kept horses, much more agreeable to the nose. I used to feed them carrots that were too big and tough for the table, they loved them. The goats are too spooked to even come to the fence, apparently a Pug seems intimidating to a nanny goat lol.
I would think the goats would intimidate the Pugs! Obviously you have brave little dogs...lol

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I learned on one of the huge old Royals. Anybody remember those beasts?

View attachment 32034

I still have my dear great aunt's Underwood that dates from WWI. It has it's original soft leather cover. Still works great! I believe it's one of the first models with a bi-colored ribbon.

Reactions: Debi
I still have my dear great aunt's Underwood that dates from WWI. It has it's original soft leather cover. Still works great! I believe it's one of the first models with a bi-colored ribbon.
We didn't even have bi-color! lol Straight up ribbon tape of black in our high school. And the teacher's name was Mrs. Black. I will never forget that woman! OMG...talk about ancient and downright mean...wow. She wasn't a nun but she had a ruler. Wrong keys? Smack. Looking at your fingers...smack. This was touch typing all the way.