4-25-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Alright folks I gotta head out. Peace. I’ll try to stop by a little more

You might also consider that this was astral projection...which can have the same feel of totally awake. If you were in astral form, then picking you up would be easy for it to do.
That could be too I guess. Could be alien related too maybe? I think that’s about the same time they started poking around.

That could be too I guess. Could be alien related too maybe? I think that’s about the same time they started poking around.
That would also make sense if that's about the time you started experiencing things. My bet would be on that since you've felt you've had the contact.

Reactions: jayiniowa
I think i'm going to listen to that Josh Gates podcast from last night, since my slow internet wont stream to my roku.

I think i'm going to listen to that Josh Gates podcast from last night, since my slow internet wont stream to my roku.
Go for it. It was a good show. I'm gonna take a bit to try and do my weekly "cleanup" work here on the forum. Catch you tomorrow!

94144601_575411893090402_8939526508779667456_o.jpg

Dear God of All,

We meet together to join in intention. We ask that you hear our prayers. This darkness in the world we ask be banished. We ask you heal those afflicted, as you heal our hearts and souls, and guard us against it. May all those who work to defeat it be sheltered in your love and protection.

May those looking for a cure be guided by your wisdom and led to the answers we all seek. We also ask you guide the hearts and minds of those planning the path forward that they make the right decisions for our future.

Hear our silent prayers as we join together.

Amen

Reactions: Debi