4-23-2021 Friday Live Chat

Coolski
Did you get to see an episode of Schitt'$ Creek yet?
I can't wait for 10 p.m. central for two episodes.
Have not. You know the rule here....I do not control the TV. I think that was the intro to the Outer Limits...lol

Reactions: Paintman
Oh here's another casualty from the covid-19 disruptions. A sea container ship from Thailand was overloaded and lost lots of cargo. Golf Pride grips are now in Davy Jones Locker.
Club components are already scarce and this is why my stuff is on backorder.

Oh here's another casualty from the covid-19 disruptions. A sea container ship from Thailand was overloaded and lost lots of cargo. Golf Pride grips are now in Davy Jones Locker.
Club components are already scarce and this is why my stuff is on backorder.
I currently have a futon in the Indianapolis FEDEX depot for the last week. I think they are coming back to work on Monday. I can wait as long as it takes for them to get through the shock. Now, the other order from a clothing company has been 14 days and no shipment at all! They sent me a little email requesting "patience, we are working on it as Covid and shipping are causing disruptions to normal fulfillment of orders." However they keep sending me ads to order more stuff from them. Nope...send me my stuff first!

Hey I'm going to head off to clean up the kitchen and get ready for my show.
Thanks for your suggestions about getting the Chromebook all squared away and you will probably regret making that offer tomorrow ! Ha !

Hey I'm going to head off to clean up the kitchen and get ready for my show.
Thanks for your suggestions about getting the Chromebook all squared away and you will probably regret making that offer tomorrow ! Ha !
No regrets. Glad to help with stuff I know...and if I don't know we can ask Critter! lol Have a good night, hon.

Reactions: Paintman
1619230917800.png

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? Besides looking forward to our movie tomorrow night, I'm going to be enjoying Sunday when my "work crew" is here for the tree cleanup in the back. Afterwards we'll be having a meal together for the first time in about a year. In between I plan on being very lazy...lol
I have to take a couple of hours of CEU courses. I took a course this week on sex and gender based disorders which as hugely interesting. Like and good class should do, it taught me a lot about vocabulary that I wasn’t familiar with and cleared up several confused concepts.