4-23-2021 Friday Live Chat

On a very successful and happy note, I love my new backup glasses. They are black plastic nerd glasses as far as I'm concerned, but when they transition 2 sunglasses- Jack Nicholson would wear them.

Reactions: Debi
On a very successful and happy note, I love my new backup glasses. They are black plastic nerd glasses as far as I'm concerned, but when they transition 2 sunglasses- Jack Nicholson would wear them.
Hey, the dark color frames are very "in" right now. Nerd is in again...lol

Reactions: Paintman
Yes the two boys are having lots of fun together. The latest is when they are napping one has to hug the other one.
"Hugs - not Mugs" is my mantra.
Boiler ok ?
Thanks for explaining that computers can import old stuff.

Yes the two boys are having lots of fun together. The latest is when they are napping one has to hug the other one.
"Hugs - not Mugs" is my mantra.
Boiler ok ?
Thanks for explaining that computers can import old stuff.
Boiler has a new "thing." She wakes me up when she feels she wants the fan on. Bulldogs get hot easily. It was about 74 in the house and she wants that fan on at 72. Now, we are not talking regular fan. We are talking the fan on the air conditioner. She uses her foot to push me until I turn it on. I'm being bullied by a Bully.

On the imports, if you are using the same browser, ie. Chrome, it will auto download anything you had on chrome prior to this. It's a browser thing.

You can go into the browser and delete those bookmarks, Paint.

I'm bookmarking this page so I have a guide to go by tomorrow. Thanks.
Bullied by a bully.....

I'm bookmarking this page so I have a guide to go by tomorrow. Thanks.
Bullied by a bully.....
If you need more help, holler. I've set up a few laptops in my day...lol I can walk you through the icons if you need it. Just go to bookmarks and it should have a "manage bookmarks". Tap that and delete what you don't want on there.

Coolski
Did you get to see an episode of Schitt'$ Creek yet?
I can't wait for 10 p.m. central for two episodes.