4-19-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

Morning everyone. I trust everyone is doing well. I have some bursitis this am. I will be going to the ER clinic this am to hopefully get a Toradol shot and maybe a steroid shot to calm down this dang shoulder down before 3 days in the field.

So many good lines, some of my favorite:

Don't cross the streams.

That's it man! Game over man! Game over!

I know Kung Fu

I'm your Huckleberry

What we have here is... failure... to communicate

You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? Well, then who the hell else are you talking – You talking to me?

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

You're going to need a bigger boat

No. Wire. Hangers! EVER!

Say Hello to my little friend

And not the most iconic line but my absolute favorite from this movie:

I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS F***ING COUCH!

The new phone books are here !
He must really hate those cans.
(The highlight of Western civilization. )
I heard a story once about US soldiers in a fire fight in the Middle East. They were pinned down behind cover near a small shop with a vending machine out front. A hail of bullets came down on their position, ripping open the vending machine spilling soda cans out. One of soldiers looks and yells out to his buddies "Stay away from the cans!!" And right there, in that moment when anyone of them could died they all burst out laughing.

Morning everyone. I trust everyone is doing well. I have some bursitis this am. I will be going to the ER clinic this am to hopefully get a Toradol shot and maybe a steroid shot to calm down this dang shoulder down before 3 days in the field.
What a time to have it act up. I have bursitis in my hips, and it acts up on occasion too. Hope you get it under control for the trip.