4-19-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

My client in south africa just emailed me and said we can work an hour later this morning. There IS A GOD

I kind of like my sleep paralysis now I'm kinda missing it when it doesnt happen.

Just make me wonder if it's all a lie looking back through the history of the church.
Armand, best advise I ever got was this: Live in love, and stop worrying about the words. I think this applies to anything with religion as well. It doesn't have to have the perfect words or history for you to love God.

Yeah, I've been to a lot of church's I call Disney churches where they feel they have to entertain you rather than just teach you. You can have both, but I don't need to be entertained while I learn.

I do.
:D

nuthin beats a black gospel choir! I wish I had one walking behind me all day

Reactions: Debi
I have the Dark Skies vid of Art on the Art Bell thread for you guys.

Armand, best advise I ever got was this: Live in love, and stop worrying about the words. I think this applies to anything with religion as well. It doesn't have to have the perfect words or history for you to love God.
i have a lot to do in the am im gonna lay down and listen.

Reactions: Debi
Art Bell was cast as a member of the Majestic-12 Board of Directors in the "We Shall Overcome" episode of the primetime NBC/Sony TV series "Dark Skies." He played William S. Paley, the famous CBS network president.