Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm good question. I've had the Fonz avatar since 2014ish probably. Can't remember what I had before that. Hopped on-board here back in 2013. :)
Hi Leo! Good to see you! Been awhile.

Sure has. Good to see you as well, Deb. How have you been? See you're owner/admin of the site now. Heavy lies the crown? :)
LOL It's all good Leo. Had a rough personal year but the forum goes well. We now do early shows from 10PM Eastern Tuesday thro Friday and a movie night on Saturday here. Come by sometime and join us, hon.

LOL It's all good Leo. Had a rough personal year but the forum goes well. We now do early shows from 10PM Eastern Tuesday thro Friday and a movie night on Saturday here. Come by sometime and join us, hon.

I'll be sure to visit more frequently now. Glad you're well and hope this year treats you better. Roy, Nekki, Bob, and all them still around these parts?

Reactions: Debi
Roy is now Seahunter here, Bob is here, Nekki gone.

Reactions: Leo

Art Bell was cast as a member of the Majestic-12 Board of Directors in the "We Shall Overcome" episode of the primetime NBC/Sony TV series "Dark Skies." He played William S. Paley, the famous CBS network president.

Saturday night I was at my brother's place listening to Coast to Coast. He came home and listened to the most of the show with me. Just like old times ! :) The bumper music was from back in the glory days. The guest was ernest, well spoken, and had a cockamamie theory. :cool:
Good times.
And the host was prepared, thought-provoking, and engaging with his guest - something not seen on C2C since Art left.

Thanks for sharing those shows Debi. I have a lot of listening material for later.

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.