4-18-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Good morning all.

Got the dead tree out yesterday, feel like I crawled out of a plane crash today.

"The Golden Years" is a myth. They call it that because "The Severe Pain Every Day Years" was shot-down by the Marketing department for obvious reasons.

But the tree is gone, all cleaned-up, and I don't have to worry about it falling on my neighbor's garage anymore.

Good morning all.

Got the dead tree out yesterday, feel like I crawled out of a plane crash today.

"The Golden Years" is a myth. They call it that because "The Severe Pain Every Day Years" was shot-down by the Marketing department for obvious reasons.

But the tree is gone, all cleaned-up, and I don't have to worry about it falling on my neighbor's garage anymore.
Good job on the tree. Sorry about the body!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
With this breakfast, I can see we wont get squat done today, lol.
I'm already behind in today's "things to do list". Glad I have instant microwave supper for tonight or the troops would starve.

pumpernickel toast today
My favorite bread to make toast is sour dough. Its a tough bread that doesn't crumple or flake off in the toaster, butters easily, and tastes great. My sugar is not crazy about it so I only eat it once in awhile with cinnamon and splenda sugar.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi