4-18-2021 Sunday Live Chat

My favorite bread to make toast is sour dough. Its a tough bread that doesn't crumple or flake off in the toaster, butters easily, and tastes great. My sugar is not crazy about it so I only eat it once in awhile with cinnamon and splenda sugar.
I was going to make homemade bread today. That's the best toasted, but it's on hold for now. Hoping tomorrow.

I was going to make homemade bread today. That's the best toasted, but it's on hold for now. Hoping tomorrow.
Don't you need a starter dough to make sourdough bread ?

Don't you need a starter dough to make sourdough bread ?
Yes, but I was making Country White. Sourdough starter is not that hard to create. Just patience, time and a few ingredients fermenting for days.

GoneWestUtah I have figured out what is wrong with us...

173042443_3005757636327071_8631035243402517329_n.jpg

I am getting ready to launch Penny out into the world; meaning the rest of the house. Unfortunately, before I can do that, we have to baby proof things. Sheena and Zoey adult now, and are used to the place, but Penny is undersized, and may still find some forbidden place to squeeze into!

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I am getting ready to launch Penny out into the world; meaning the rest of the house. Unfortunately, before I can do that, we have to baby proof things. Sheena and Zoey adult now, and are used to the place, but Penny is undersized, and may still find some forbidden place to squeeze into!
Oh boy! The big day is here! Let us know how it goes!

Reactions: garnetsilver
She had a trial run yesterday; I placed her carrier in the living room and they all stared at each other, with Penny doing the hissing. Oddly enough, I left my office door open and watched Zoey and Penny stare at each other; Penny from a perch on my desk, Zoey sitting in the doorway. No hissing! I think they are intensely curious about each other. Sheena won't have anything to do with the newbie.