4-13-2019 Saturday live Chat Thread

Tyler appeared in five films with John Wayne: Stagecoach (1939), The Night Riders (1939), They Were Expendable (1945), Red River (1948), and She Wore a Yellow Ribbon (1949). In "Stagecoach", Wayne played the Ringo Kid, the film's hero, while Tyler played the villainous Luke Plummer. In the Tim Holt western, Riders of the Range (1950), Tyler plays a villain called the Ringo Kid. "The Night Riders" is one of eight films in the popular "Three Mesquiteers" series that star Wayne as Stony Brooke. Tyler plays a supporting role. Several years later, Tyler played Stony in thirteen films in the series.

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
I always wanted to learn to rooe. It’s harder than it looks. Roping a hay bale isn’t Tolbert bad but a moving animal is a tough job lol.
My sister could rope. She was pretty good at it.

Reactions: Lynne
I always wanted to learn to rooe. It’s harder than it looks. Roping a hay bale isn’t Tolbert bad but a moving animal is a tough job lol.
I just finished watching the first season of Yellowstone, starring Kevin Costner. Excellent roping skills for those cowboys. Have you seen it?

Reactions: 7Critter
I just finished watching the first season of Yellowstone, starring Kevin Costner. Excellent roping skills for those cowboys. Have you seen it?
Yes it’s intense , loved it.

Reactions: T-Bob