4-1-2021 Thursday Live Chat

I currently have an adult granddaughter with Covid down there having a rough time with it. I will avoid the mask debate.
with phizers announcement of it only lasting 6 months, do you think the majority of ppl will continue to get vaccinated from here on out or will it become like the flu vaccine where its mainly certain ppl who continue to re-vaccinate.... (elderly, compromised immune system, etc....) ppl have a short attention span. will it become forgotten as the summer draws near and everything gets back to normal.

Reactions: garnetsilver
with phizers announcement of it only lasting 6 months, do you think the majority of ppl will continue to get vaccinated from here on out or will it become like the flu vaccine where its mainly certain ppl who continue to re-vaccinate.... (elderly, compromised immune system, etc....) ppl have a short attention span. will it become forgotten as the summer draws near and everything gets back to normal.
Good question; time will tell, I guess!

After months of very blah dreams or simply forgettable ones, I have been dreaming very vividly again. And worse, they are so numerous and detailed that I can't capture them all in my dream journal. But for the past few nights I have felt that I spent the entire night in good company and woke feeling a sense of having enjoyed myself.
That's good, Garnet!

Reactions: garnetsilver
That is not what Pfizer said. They said they now KNOW it lasts at least 6 months. Since it's so new, they are waiting to see how much longer it goes at full strength. I read the article this morning and as in any new vaccine, it will take time to see how long it will last. They continue to monitor it.

As to the question you raise, I can pretty much tell you us older folks will get boosters when they say it's needed.

thats a better article than the one i read, that one sounds more positive...lol.... too much differently worded stuff floating around.

aannnddd welcome to the military..lol..... when our team was getting vaccines for desert storm one of our guys told the Doc / nurse as they were putting the gun to each arm that he wasnt supposed to get a certain shot. the responce back was "oh well, thats the least of whats in here to worry about"....lol
My former boss told a similar story about getting shots before going to SEA back in the late 60s. A bunch of aircrew were lined up assembly line style getting inoculations when one of them asked the med tech what they were getting. The answer was, "I just give'em, don't know what's in'em.

My former boss told a similar story about getting shots before going to SEA back in the late 60s. A bunch of aircrew were lined up assembly line style getting inoculations when one of them asked the med tech what they were getting. The answer was, "I just give'em, don't know what's in'em.
Geez....I never gave anything without verifying three times what it was and if the dose was correct!