3-30-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

person-hes-104-years-old-powia-swidni-104-s-excuse-he-had-more-time-train-like-reply-9-15-hou...jpeg
165530472_5277226755684841_6731936518179183941_o.jpg

Finally it's lunchtime! I'm half starved. Non-stop morning, as I predicted yesterday. And I still won't be caught-up by this afternoon, my Monday off will be biting me in the butt through tomorrow. Hopefully things settle-down by Thursday. Weather is supposed to be fantastic, mid-70's on the weekend and clear blue skies. The downside is, first lawn mowing of the year.
This is also the year I must cut-back the blackberry bramble. If I don't, it will consume the house and neighborhood, like a cross between H.G. Wells' red Martian weed and kudzu.
My wife reports the roofers back on the job, wrapping it up. Hopefully they will be gone by the time I get home this afternoon. With any luck, it's the last time I will have to do this during my life.

Lunch today is leftover Hamburger Helper. Crunchy Taco style. Hey, it's calories. I remember times during long hikes & camping trips when a Cup-O-Noodles was the best thing I had ever eaten in my life. Everything is relative.

Finally it's lunchtime! I'm half starved. Non-stop morning, as I predicted yesterday. And I still won't be caught-up by this afternoon, my Monday off will be biting me in the butt through tomorrow. Hopefully things settle-down by Thursday. Weather is supposed to be fantastic, mid-70's on the weekend and clear blue skies. The downside is, first lawn mowing of the year.
This is also the year I must cut-back the blackberry bramble. If I don't, it will consume the house and neighborhood, like a cross between H.G. Wells' red Martian weed and kudzu.
My wife reports the roofers back on the job, wrapping it up. Hopefully they will be gone by the time I get home this afternoon. With any luck, it's the last time I will have to do this during my life.

Lunch today is leftover Hamburger Helper. Crunchy Taco style. Hey, it's calories. I remember times during long hikes & camping trips when a Cup-O-Noodles was the best thing I had ever eaten in my life. Everything is relative.
Just ate a tomato sandwich. I know, people think I'm crazy but to me it's a treat!

I love a lettuce, tomato, and cucumber sandwich with just a swipe of mayo. Superb.

Reactions: Debi