3-26-2023 Sunday Live Chat

9pQPdjk6u8bitect.jpeg
S7S1XnWy6da5FIzD.jpeg
sfB0Pptj4ejFKQZA.jpeg

Good Morning everyone, its a rainy morning here so just sitting back and listening to the thunder rumble. supposed to be stormy all day today so the yard work i had planned will have to be put off for a bit. ah well, im sure i can find something to do.
Paul, be safe!

What a marvelous treat I had last night watching my granddaughter dance with the Central Illinois Ballet. Ballet, tap, jazz, and contemporary, she covers it all. The Ballet Company allows a live stream for those of us who are homebound or live out of State and when they do this I get to see her. At 13, she is a pro. (OK, done with the bragging but had to fit it in there!) ;bg3

I'm working on a grocery pick up list. Ughhh....the prices on stuff is killin' me.
I had a nice ice cream experience. About a week ago, I asked Mr. Garnet to pick up some of those ice cream cones they used to call Drumsticks; the ones that have the little nugget of chocolate in the tip of the cone. When we opened them, the cones had gotten soggy. We ate them anyway, but it was a disappointing experience.

So I wrote to the company and complained about the soggy cones. I knew it wasn't their fault, but felt they should know anyway. After I provided the info about which store, info off the empty box, and the date we'd purchased, they sent out two coupons good for two boxes of 8 cones.