3-23-2017 Thursday Dark Waters Night!

Well, I must say this has been quite a night all around!

When I said gem, the thing may be worth more than a diamond, hon!
I had no idea............Some great stories in the book.........My favorite is about the Grafton Monster. I know Grafton very well......Kurt, after researching the story, decided that the monster was probably a refrigrator being moved on a dolly!

Reactions: Debi
I had no idea............Some great stories in the book.........My favorite is about the Grafton Monster. I know Grafton very well......Kurt, after researching the story, decided that the monster was probably a refrigrator being moved on a dolly!
I'm thinking you will want to put that book in a fireproof, safe place now.

I'm thinking you will want to put that book in a fireproof, safe place now.
I may list it for sale on Abebooks.com. At one time, I sold a lot of rare books on eBay, Abes, etc. I don't really care if I sell it. Just interested in seeing if it's worth that much money to someone!

Reactions: Debi
I may list it for sale on Abebooks.com. At one time, I sold a lot of rare books on eBay, Abes, etc. I don't really care if I sell it. Just interested in seeing if it's worth that much money to someone!
Like I said, QUITE the night! lol You found treasure! I found a really nice guy in DW who I think is gonna be a good friend to us here. Win/win

Like I said, QUITE the night! lol You found treasure! I found a really nice guy in DW who I think is gonna be a good friend to us here. Win/win
Win/Win for everyone! Shazam, Debi......................Catch you tomorrow night!

On that high note, I do believe it's time for me to go to nest for the night! Nite Bob!

Reactions: T-Bob