3-23-2017 Thursday Dark Waters Night!

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Reactions: Armand
Good morning, all. Banner background inspired by Nicola Tesla and the Flying Saucer that he designed.

In 1911, Nikola Tesla told The New York Herald that he was working on an anti gravity “flying machine”.

“My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, at higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of “holes in the air” or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action.”

Tesla’s flying saucer was powered by free energy system at a time when the fledgling aviation and motor car industry depended on oil and petroleum. His invention met the same fate as his free energy system.

See more in the PNF Tesla Question Thread and weigh in on the question.

Reactions: Paintman
For those looking for the Dark Waters' ParaNormalForum ( PNF ) forums,
here they are Dark Waters. Please join us tonight for a Dark Waters' podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
For those looking for the Dark Water's ParaNormalForum ( PNF ) forums,
here they are Dark Waters. Please join us tonight for a Dark Water's podcast.
i have been missing a lot latley i gues.
been watching x -files just got to the one where Mulder was blown up in the buried train car in the desert.

i have been missing a lot latley i gues.
been watching x -files just got to the one where Mulder was blown up in the buried train car in the desert.
We miss you and yes! You've been missing some fun here, Armand. Tonight is Dark Waters Night! Lots of fun!

Reactions: Armand
Last night on BTD, Dave posted a video of his Skype chat with the guest. He felt he was seeing a shadow person in her glasses. Today, some close-ups and a possible explanation have appeared. Here's the close up pics and the video. The explanation may be the reflection of Dave's headphones.

17308846_10209906565134209_4609175561720338932_n.jpg