3-22-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

GL5lbkk_d.jpg

Reactions: Debi
I'm going to make a 'sane' amount of paella and jambalaya.
Reason being, I want to get these fresh vegetables cooked and in frozen form.:)
So I will be back and forth between the kitchen and the Forum all day.
Good deal. Freeze it up, kid. I'm working on bread today and tomorrow and freezing that up as well.

Reactions: SierraRocks
Listening to WGN radio in Chicago. It's talk radio, and today were talking about cooking and the flu, plus the city is shut down.
They played a clip from legendary host , the late Paul Harvey.
"In times like this, remember there has always been times like this."

Debi do you think, Is Everyones memory zapped when stressed
Or memory laser strong like super eyes, (which) can visualize, from a distance & look back in memory /super acute & see where something was?

Good morning from central California

Debi do you think, Is Everyones memory zapped when stressed
Or memory laser strong like super eyes, (which) can visualize, from a distance & look back in memory /super acute & see where something was?

Good morning from central California
Good morning, Sierra. Honey, even in calm times my hubs can't find something in front of him in plain site...lol

Reactions: SierraRocks
I once read somewhere that men's vision is better suited for long distance, like spotting an animal while hunting, and that women's vision is more detail oriented, but this seems a rather broad speculation.

I once read somewhere that men's vision is better suited for long distance, like spotting an animal while hunting, and that women's vision is more detail oriented, but this seems a rather broad speculation.
I actually think this may be true. We can now laugh about it together, and he now admits his vision is not the best, but this has been a 44 yr. long thing with us. lol

Reactions: garnetsilver