3-21-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

My son-in-law has been known to go to the grocery on Sunday mornings in his PJs.
I just could never even think about doing that. I've seen people do it, but no....just can't imagine myself in public that way.

Good morning! Debi Thanks for the prediction planning & the groceries. (I followed your explaining & suggestions. Today there is coffee there is honey last night there was whiskey for my husbands coffee.) Good morning! today It is 52. The sun came out/mostly sunny. Silent in the neighborhood, distant air plane hum. 4 sirens yesterday.

As an observation today, it was a breath of fresh air to have Jimmy Church on Coast to Coast AM last night. I'm not even a big fan of Jimmy, but the tone was so different from Noory it was a good night of radio. Since I was up anyway....lol

As an observation today, it was a breath of fresh air to have Jimmy Church on Coast to Coast AM last night. I'm not even a big fan of Jimmy, but the tone was so different from Noory it was a good night of radio. Since I was up anyway....lol
Maybe GN will be " encouraged " to take more nights off. I can't stay awake at 1 am to listen to C2C. Only Art Bell, coming back as a ghost, might get me to set a one am alarm.

Maybe GN will be " encouraged " to take more nights off. I can't stay awake at 1 am to listen to C2C. Only Art Bell, coming back as a ghost, might get me to set a one am alarm.
The difference in tone was felt by everyone. I checked FB comments this morning and all said the same.

IMG_7133.jpg