3-16-2024 Saturday Live Chat

Yes, and there is all woods behind for about 2 blocks and all woods to one side for about a block. Not all ours but won't be developed. We are close to the river but far enough not to be in a flood zone.
This sounds perfect. I think you will be surprised at how fast your place sells. It will all work out.

Reactions: Paintman
I swear simplifying is a learned art. Totally worth it, and kinda of a full time job. Better description may be a lifestyle.
Good point. I have been working on it since I retired. I have not made enough progress. I need to make it a lifestyle to move things along.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman and Debi
This sounds perfect. I think you will be surprised at how fast your place sells. It will all work out.
I hope so. Stressy enough as it is! lol
I swear simplifying is a learned art. Totally worth it, and kinda of a full time job. Better description may be a lifestyle.
That's the idea. I'm pretty much in the Swedish Death Cleaning stage here. If I don't need it, it's outta here. (This is what drives my hubs to the brink of insanity...lol He's holding tight to some things.)

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman
I hope so. Stressy enough as it is! lol

That's the idea. I'm pretty much in the Swedish Death Cleaning stage here. If I don't need it, it's outta here. (This is what drives my hubs to the brink of insanity...lol He's holding tight to some things.)
Well let him take what he thinks he needs. It may be his link to the past.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I am heading out gang. This cold has my eyes struggling with the view screen. Debi , you may need to rest too. You have had a busy day. I will see all you beautiful peeps tomorrow.

Well let him take what he thinks he needs. It may be his link to the past.
He's getting a certain amount of boxes. If it was up to him everything would come with us. We are cutting living space in half! He's gonna have to choose his memories as storage is going to be at a minimum.

I am heading out gang. This cold has my eyes struggling with the view screen. Debi , you may need to rest too. You have had a busy day. I will see all you beautiful peeps tomorrow.
Be well Lynne

Yes, I'm going to do some simple maintenance here for a few minutes and then go collapse for the night. Tomorrow is another day!

He's getting a certain amount of boxes. If it was up to him everything would come with us. We are cutting living space in half! He's gonna have to choose his memories as storage is going to be at a minimum.
Be gentile with him. He has had some rough times. It is hard to let go.