3-16-2024 Saturday Live Chat

LOL Very interesting!
The thought came to me when looking around the dive bar/restaurant we were sitting in today. I looked around at all the people drinking green beer and celebrating early. I can only imagine how much alcohol is consumed on this date. It just seemed unSaintly lol.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I'm hoping once this move is over, I can be more regular here in the evenings. Until June, I'm gonna be hit and miss a bit but we'll get back to a regular schedule with a bit more fun stuff once I land.

The thought came to me when looking around the dive bar/restaurant we were sitting in today. I looked around at all the people drinking green beer and celebrating early. I can only imagine how much alcohol is consumed on this date. It just seemed unSaintly lol.
Not judging at all but I wondered what St Patric would be thinking.

It wasn't green but there was quite a bit of alcohol consumed at my house today, and two of us don't drink...lol

I'm hoping once this move is over, I can be more regular here in the evenings. Until June, I'm gonna be hit and miss a bit but we'll get back to a regular schedule with a bit more fun stuff once I land.
You will have less stress and life will be simplified. You will probably feel much better.

• PrayingHands
You will have less stress and life will be simplified. You will probably feel much better.
That's the goal! I really do like the looks of the new place. I hope to have pics I can share soon with you.

Reactions: Paintman
That's the goal! I really do like the looks of the new place. I hope to have pics I can share soon with you.
Will you have a little yard ?