3-15-2024 Friday Live Chat

Whether i am getting older or wiser, i am not sure. I have always felt a tender spot for people to an extent. I have fought it. I have tried to ignore it, but i never could. Creeps will call that weakness. No it is not.
Driving down the road and seeing an animal hit by a car and in pain and flailing on the side of road just breaks my heart. You hear that voice on one side saying keep going, ignore it, but we know better.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Debi
Driving down the road and seeing an animal hit by a car and in pain and flailing on the side of road just breaks my heart. You hear that voice on one side saying keep going, ignore it, but we know better.
You are a good man and should be proud of yourself for being brave enough to live with love in your heart.

(My son's are stealing bandwidth tonight! I keep falling off line...lol)

Reactions: Selectric
Witnessing that accident yesterday i wanted to jump out of my truck and help. Not the best scenario, but the thought does count i'd like to think.

Witnessing that accident yesterday i wanted to jump out of my truck and help. Not the best scenario, but the thought does count i'd like to think.
There will be a day, if it hasn't already happened when something done helps someone. We are here for a reason. We may never know that reason. Even if it's the most mundane of response, it was a response.

Reactions: Debi
The warmer weather has certainly brought allergies. Anyone else going through excess allergies this early?

I keep telling you guys, and I'll say it again, I often hear from others that have "read" you here that you all have helped in some way. Know that people read, learn, and have been helped by the posts you make here. We have a LOT of lurker/readers who are not members but who follow the forum.

I keep telling you guys, and I'll say it again, I often hear from others that have "read" you here that you all have helped in some way. Know that people read, learn, and have been helped by the posts you make here. We have a LOT of lurker/readers who are not members but who follow the forum.
That's awesome. I came here for my own reasons and has helped me as well. There are so many subjects we discuss here, not just paranormal, even if just a laugh, can benefit someone.

That's awesome. I came here for my own reasons and has helped me as well. There are so many subjects we discuss here, not just paranormal, even if just a laugh, can benefit someone.
Someone made me laugh here today and it was medicinal. :)

The two boys are both trying to play on Steam, and staying online is a fight. Therefore, I am going to sign off for now after answering a PM, and I hope to return at some point after more chaos tomorrow! Sending love to all out there!

Someone made me laugh here today and it was medicinal. :)
Laughing is a an important part of life in general. You have to laugh at least once day (more preferred). It cleanses the soul. Not saying that to be deep or whatnot. It's a fact.

Reactions: Duke