3-13-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Been trying to catch up started listening to crime junkie that’s really good and red web which I’ve listen too from the start and one called murder in America that’s pretty good
Thanks I will have to check these out. I will be heading out in a bit, I have to go check up on my parents today.

Reactions: Paintman
Good Afternoon Everyone :)
431364452_25751715597749057_8365389334356194651_n.jpg

We watch the star trek series too. I tend not to rewatch sows but for some reason Star Trek always sucks me in. I loved the show Burn Notice too. I can't remember if I watched the last episode, did the main character get blown up and die? fill me in because I will probably never take the time to look for it.
A lot happened in the last episode. I'll give a brief rundown of the exciting, action pack 2 hour series finale.

In the final season Michael is helping to track down the leader of a terrorist organization in exchange for immunity for all the stuff he did throughout the show. To accomplish this he goes undercover as himself since being a burned spy is exactly the kind of cover story to attract this group. Along the way Michael loses himself and betrays his friends all to help the mission. Eventually he is left in a situation where he needs to kill Fiona as part of maintaining his cover. At this point he decides to betray the mission and save Fiona.

This upsets the CIA as he failed the mission so they are coming after him. This also upsets the terrorist leader for Michaels betrayal and he is going after Michael, his friends and his family. Michaels Mother revealed earlier that she has cancer, so when the time comes she sacrifices herself to take out a terrorist hit squad so Charlie (Michaels nephew) can get away.

Meanwhile Michael, Fiona and Sam go to a terrorist warehouse to get some computer files that the CIA could use to salvage the mission. But the terrorist leader is prepared and shows up with his men. Sam is able to escape with the files while Michael and Fiona have a final confrontation with the leader. The leader is shot with Michael and Fiona standing over him ready to finish him off. The leader reveals that the whole building is set to self destruct. We then see the building explode with only Sam making it out alive.

The CIA accepts the data files and let's Sam and Jesse go, adding that Michael is getting a star on the CIA memorial for agents who die in the line of duty. Sam and Jesse attend Michael and Fionas funeral, afterwards wondering where they really are. It's then shown that the two were able to barely make it out of the building before the explosion. Sam and Jesse then go off to do a job for someone who needs their help. The final scene shows a cabin in a remote, snowy location. Inside Michael, Fiona and Charlie are sitting by the fireplace. Michael looks at Charlie and asks Fiona how he can ever explain to this child who they really are and how they came to have this life. Fiona suggests he start with "My name is Michael Westen, and I used to be a spy"