3-13-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Thanks to the whole slew of streaming services this is a pretty big list. If I'm by myself I'll sit and watch old episodes of Star Trek, The Twilight Zone, Columbo, The A-Team, Knight Rider and many others. My daughter has rewatched the entire series Burn Notice at least a half dozen times and when she sees the series finale she cries, both happy and sad tears, then waits about 2-3 months before starting over at episode 1. If my wife and son are around they like Psych, Grimm, Blue Mountain State and Archer.

I've started watching some new old shows, stuff I didn't get around to seeing when it first aired but the rest of the family kinda shrugs and goes back to something that have seen a dozen times.

Thanks to the whole slew of streaming services this is a pretty big list. If I'm by myself I'll sit and watch old episodes of Star Trek, The Twilight Zone, Columbo, The A-Team, Knight Rider and many others. My daughter has rewatched the entire series Burn Notice at least a half dozen times and when she sees the series finale she cries, both happy and sad tears, then waits about 2-3 months before starting over at episode 1. If my wife and son are around they like Psych, Grimm, Blue Mountain State and Archer.

I've started watching some new old shows, stuff I didn't get around to seeing when it first aired but the rest of the family kinda shrugs and goes back to something that have seen a dozen times.
We watch the star trek series too. I tend not to rewatch sows but for some reason Star Trek always sucks me in. I loved the show Burn Notice too. I can't remember if I watched the last episode, did the main character get blown up and die? fill me in because I will probably never take the time to look for it.

Good morning, all. Sorry about ghosting the forum for a day and a half. My family had me doing a lot of stuff for them and I just couldn't be here. I hope everyone is doing well. We are finally getting some warmer weather here, yesterday was so nice.