3-13-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Think of artists...both in art and music. They have to "imagine" to create.

I've heard some psychics say that when they are channeling or receiving info it feels like they are awake and daydreaming at the same time, that it is just their imagination but they learn to trust it

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I've heard some psychics say that when they are channeling or receiving info it feels like they are awake and daydreaming at the same time, that it is just their imagination but they learn to trust it
It's very much like that, as one who does it. I am here, but not here. I have awareness of where I am, but I am elsewhere at the same time. I'm not thinking...it just flows.

Reactions: jadamz and Paintman
It's very much like that, as one who does it. I am here, but not here. I have awareness of where I am, but I am elsewhere at the same time. I'm not thinking...it just flows.
That has to be a strange feeling

That has to be a strange feeling
I'm used to it to a degree now. But I tell you, when it's truly a message to someone, I have no way to stop it when it starts. It can be unnerving because I don't know what is coming next at times! And when it switches off, I'm just back.

Reactions: Paintman
I'm used to it to a degree now. But I tell you, when it's truly a message to someone, I have no way to stop it when it starts. It can be unnerving because I don't know what is coming next at times! And when it switches off, I'm just back.
Wow Debi. Thanks for sharing. It’s something the average person would never expierence.

Luckily, these don't usually last long and don't occur often. Recently had it happen with a member here I was talking to. I had NO intention of giving any kind of info, until it was just there.

Reactions: Paintman