3-11-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

I've seen it more and more. They are blocking the content. Twitter at least is on him at this point. They have already done it on conspiracy theories, and they are moving towards more paranormal blocks.
That has been happening since last year, it is just getting more widespread.

Yay! Happy dogs
Oh, they were for sure...lol They each got a bit of one piece. Even the new little one. She is finding out that goodies are available and starting to settle in well. Gonna try and wrangle her in a bath tomorrow.

Reactions: TonyM
That has been happening since last year, it is just getting more widespread.
Hi Bob! Yup, it's spreading rapidly right now. I'm seeing it more and more every day.

Hi Bob! Yup, it's spreading rapidly right now. I'm seeing it more and more every day.
Yeah. I've looked at equipment, new and the ones I currently have. But I just cannot fathom ever returning to the Paranormal podcast/radio scene. But I am open to other areas such as having a discussion geared toward zombie deer! HAHA

Yeah. I've looked at equipment, new and the ones I currently have. But I just cannot fathom ever returning to the Paranormal podcast/radio scene. But I am open to other areas such as having a discussion geared toward zombie deer! HAHA
Hey, if that jumps into humans, we may have our own walking dead scenerio! Bad stuff.

Gabe hit one in the car the other day.