3-11-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Tomorrow looks to be a bit more laid back and I will be home, so I'll be able to add new stuff to forum. It's been a bit hit and miss this last week for me. Glad to be getting back to a more "normal" state here.

Reactions: DELETED and TonyM
Tomorrow looks to be a bit more laid back and I will be home, so I'll be able to add new stuff to forum. It's been a bit hit and miss this last week for me. Glad to be getting back to a more "normal" state here.
That is good news.

Was over on MITD's FB site where he has his tweets and it appears the both FB and Twitter are pretty much censoring every other one of his posts over there. I guess the paranormal is now being banned even more.

Was over on MITD's FB site where he has his tweets and it appears the both FB and Twitter are pretty much censoring every other one of his posts over there. I guess the paranormal is now being banned even more.
OK, looks like it's his actual website, not FB.

Hmmmm. Strange.

Hmmmm. Strange.
I've seen it more and more. They are blocking the content. Twitter at least is on him at this point. They have already done it on conspiracy theories, and they are moving towards more paranormal blocks.

Reactions: DELETED
I've seen it more and more. They are blocking the content. Twitter at least is on him at this point. They have already done it on conspiracy theories, and they are moving towards more paranormal blocks.
I never look at Twitter, and rarely do anything with FB.

I never look at Twitter, and rarely do anything with FB.

Smart move. I have to in order to find goodies here. I hit 50 main sites and moniter a lot of FB. Not a twitter fan and don't tweet at all.

Reactions: T-Bob