3-1-2024 Friday Live Chat

She's doing well. Been battling some health issues, but ain't we all? She started teaching at the community college here part-time in the ceramics department.
Prayers to her on the health issues. And that's great she's teaching what she knows so well! You two are my "fine arts" couple. ;bg3

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
It's slow tonight as it's not a regular chat night. But I'm really glad I get to check in with you. You are often here after I leave! I'll be moving sometime this summer, hopefully, to the Central Time Zone, so may be able to catch you more often! lol

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
It's slow tonight as it's not a regular chat night. But I'm really glad I get to check in with you. You are often here after I leave! I'll be moving sometime this summer, hopefully, to the Central Time Zone, so may be able to catch you more often! lol
Where ya moving to?

Where ya moving to?
Closer to my son in Peoria, IL. The son that lives with us needs some relief shifts...lol And I do want to be closer to my grandkids. I rarely get to see them. The two boys figure that they can work best together to make sure we have what we need as we navigate being "old." lol Billy will still live with us, but at least he can yell "help!" when he needs it. Especially since dad is Wile E. Coyote.

Closer to my son in Peoria, IL. The son that lives with us needs some relief shifts...lol And I do want to be closer to my grandkids. I rarely get to see them. The two boys figure that they can work best together to make sure we have what we need as we navigate being "old." lol Billy will still live with us, but at least he can yell "help!" when he needs it. Especially since dad is Wile E. Coyote.
Always gotta be chasin' that damn Roadrunner.

And when he does he usually ends up on the floor or blows up something. Sigh...
When the ER staff knows you by first name you know you have a Coyote.
Yeah, that's probably not good. Lol

Reactions: Debi
We'll at least be here through the eclipse. We are less than three miles from the dead center point of it and have the longest time of totality in the state.
I didn't realize we had one comin'