3-1-2024 Friday Live Chat

I do. It's not without its frustrations, but not the toxic environment of the post office.
Every job has it's moments. Hopefully more good ones than bad for you in this one.
Hey, are you guys warming up yet? We've had spring fluctuations here. Had any signs of it up there? I think you may be our chilliest state...lol

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
Every job has it's moments. Hopefully more good ones than bad for you in this one.
Hey, are you guys warming up yet? We've had spring fluctuations here. Had any signs of it up there? I think you may be our chilliest state...lol
Weather has been up and down all winter. We had 50s the past 2 days. Then rain and snow mix tonight with 39 as a high tomorrow.

Weather has been up and down all winter. We had 50s the past 2 days. Then rain and snow mix tonight with 39 as a high tomorrow.
I just got a snow alert...lol We've been as high as 70, had huge thunderstorms and tornado watches, dipped down to 19, and once past tonight's flurries we hope to see 70 again by Tuesday. I actually do look out the window each morning to see what season we're doing. There's a meme like that but it's really true! lol

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
I just got a snow alert...lol We've been as high as 70, had huge thunderstorms and tornado watches, dipped down to 19, and once past tonight's flurries we hope to see 70 again by Tuesday. I actually do look out the window each morning to see what season we're doing. There's a meme like that but it's really true! lol
Wish I could be paid to be right only 70% of the time like the meteoroligists.

ROFL! Ain't it so! I love that. How's the wife doing? Looks like she's doing some lovely work!
She's doing well. Been battling some health issues, but ain't we all? She started teaching at the community college here part-time in the ceramics department.