2-28-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Thanks, Paul. We did well last night. Storm took a split just before reaching us which dissipated it's power. Rain, lightning and wind but nothing to damage us.
We did, however, take quite the temp drop in 24 hours! I believe we managed to drop about 61 degrees in 24 hours.
View attachment 55900
The graph is making an M for Mirical.

We have a stalker :D :p
Ragz, you do realize that anyone can look in on the forum? We have many who are not members but simply "read" so you are ALWAYS watched and seen! We welcome our guests who read along with our postings.

And yes, several of us work in Ninja mode, for your safety and to do things behind the scenes here.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Ragz, you do realize that anyone can look in on the forum? We have many who are not members but simply "read" so you are ALWAYS watched and seen! We welcome our guests who read along with our postings.
Lol, I am well aware :D I was attempting to joke with the member who was invisible :D
I pay attention.

As for those "Points"...ever watch "Who's Line is it anyway"? Where the questions are made up and the Points don't matter??? Pretty much the same. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar0711
As for those "Points"...ever watch "Who's Line is it anyway"? Where the questions are made up and the Points don't matter??? Pretty much the same. ;)
ROTFLMAO :p