2-28-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

The Cat Conspiracy.....They have you trained well LOL
Maybe so, but they are both very predictable. I can almost get them to do whatever I want, and their demeanor and the position of their ears and tail can tell you alot. I’m training Roxy when I make two kissing sounds it means, come here, and 75% of the time she comes.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Maybe so, but they are both very predictable. I can almost get them to do whatever I want, and their demeanor and the position of their ears and tail can tell you alot. I’m training Roxy when I make two kissing sounds it means, come here, and 75% of the time she comes.
Electric can opener works too :p

Reactions: Tworivers71
In fact, a lot of times, if I’m in the kitchen preparing me something, little miss fancy pants, strolls in with her tail up looking up at me as if to say, What’s for me daddy? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar0711
People, I don’t think they really know how much spiritual warfare I do for them. For instance, even though she knew, last night, I was helping Debi with her protective bubble all the way from here, but I also sent reinforcements to her aid as well. When someone on here is having a tough time, I send reinforcements and specific guides to help them. Tonight, my wife went to Lafayette, which is 60 miles away, I had archangel Michael, and two of my guides go with her as well as a rosary Someone gave me to keep her safe. I have so much trust, and faith in this method, I usually don’t worry at all.

People, I don’t think they really know how much spiritual warfare I do for them. For instance, even though she knew, last night, I was helping Debi with her protective bubble all the way from here, but I also sent reinforcements to her aid as well. When someone on here is having a tough time, I send reinforcements and specific guides to help them. Tonight, my wife went to Lafayette, which is 60 miles away, I had archangel Michael, and two of my guides go with her as well as a rosary Someone gave me to keep her safe. I have so much trust, and faith in this method, I usually don’t worry at all.
Awesome....
Squirrel :D

You just ran back after crossing halfway across the road :p