2-25-2024 Sunday Live Chat

I need to start listening to shows again but I haven’t had time
It's been a bit weird on the show/podcasts scene lately. Hard to find good ones these days. I was thinking yesterday I need to start scouting for some new links to shows for you guys, so give me a few days and I'll see what I can find out there. I'll put them in the podcast section as I find them.

It's been a bit weird on the show/podcasts scene lately. Hard to find good ones these days. I was thinking yesterday I need to start scouting for some new links to shows for you guys, so give me a few days and I'll see what I can find out there. I'll put them in the podcast section as I find them.

I was happy when we started doing the show nights again then everything got busy again

George Knapp is on C2C later tonight, System. He usually does a decent show.

Always did like Knapp
Tonight:
First Half: Rob Heatherly, a former US marine who runs the Military Witnesses to UAP YouTube channel, has investigated a cabal within Wikipedia that controls and debunks the pages of various UFO researchers. He joins George Knapp to discuss the abuses he’s uncovered, along with Ali Duncan, who ran into difficulties when she tried to correct errors on George Knapp's wiki page.

Second Half: Stafford Betty is an afterlife researcher, novelist, and retired college professor of religious studies. As explored in his new novel, he'll discuss the astral world's guardians and how they handle various challenges, including the management and politics of the afterworld.

And with that, I'm about to head out for the night. My allergy eyes are makin' things blur tonight. You boys have a really good night and I hope to see you both soon! Love to all and goodnight!

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I know you probably can't have pets, but ya know, you might want to volunteer at a pet rescue once a week for two hours. Just to enjoy yourself and bask in that energy.
I currently have a Tasmanian She-Devil, about 3'2" 35 lbs. And growing :O :p

I know you probably can't have pets, but ya know, you might want to volunteer at a pet rescue once a week for two hours. Just to enjoy yourself and bask in that energy.
Actually I can get a pup...Gyda isn't ready, neither am I Lol ;)

Gemma is going to be 2 in April