2-24-2016 (Wednesday) live Chat

Whitley admits he doesn't really understand what happened. He relates the story as he remembers it.
Which makes him more believable. He doesn't try to fit it into a certain theory...he lets it stand as "what happened to me."

farside-2-24-2016.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Which makes him more believable. He doesn't try to fit it into a certain theory...he lets it stand as "what happened to me."
Exactly, he seems to be leaning in a spiritual direction now. Not that they're good, possibly fallen beings.

Reactions: Debi
Bob's guest, Debra Kauble had a bit to say on that subject as well. Here's what I mentioned earlier, for those of you that missed it:

Bob's releasing the new show later this evening, if he hasn't already. I've been promising you guys an abductee I talked to. THIS is the interview. We'll have it next Tuesday. If you remember back, Budd Hopkins wrote a book, Intruders, in 1987. It was about Kathie Davis, a true story of an abduction. Kathie Davis was not her real name. Bob's guest is Debra Kauble, the real Kathie Davis. Quite the interesting interview, and not your "normal" one where things are rehashed. It's a fresh look at an abductee. I think you guys will enjoy it.

Reactions: T-Bob and Lynne
Bob's guest, Debra Kauble had a bit to say on that subject as well. Here's what I mentioned earlier, for those of you that missed it:

Bob's releasing the new show later this evening, if he hasn't already. I've been promising you guys an abductee I talked to. THIS is the interview. We'll have it next Tuesday. If you remember back, Budd Hopkins wrote a book, Intruders, in 1987. It was about Kathie Davis, a true story of an abduction. Kathie Davis was not her real name. Bob's guest is Debra Kauble, the real Kathie Davis. Quite the interesting interview, and not your "normal" one where things are rehashed. It's a fresh look at an abductee. I think you guys will enjoy it.
I'm so excited. Can't wait!!!

Reactions: Debi
You told me it sounded better too! LOL
So I guess we were both wrong. HAHA

Or maybe I'm the only one that is wrong...lol
It DID sound better! Now, what did you do between that sound check and now? Hmmmmm?????