2-20-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

You doing alright today?
Doing OK, Charleh. Thanks for asking. Just taking it slow and easy.

Charleh, you may want to check on new posting by TheHunter in experiences and ask any questions I haven't yet.

Reactions: Charleh
Doing OK, Charleh. Thanks for asking. Just taking it slow and easy.

Charleh, you may want to check on new posting by TheHunter in experiences and ask any questions I haven't yet.
Thanks for the heads up. Wow took me a while to type that one up! I really hope he can get to the bottom of this.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Thanks for the heads up. Wow took me a while to type that one up! I really hope he can get to the bottom of this.
nice response to that thread, it would help if he would elaborate further info on how his mother worshipped though..some of that religion was a combination of catholic and voodoo I think....be good to know what youre dealing with on this one...

nice response to that thread, it would help if he would elaborate further info on how his mother worshipped though..some of that religion was a combination of catholic and voodoo I think....be good to know what youre dealing with on this one...
I think if he communicated openly with his mother, maybe we could all help him come closer to a solution.

Santeria is a very personalized version of the two combined. The fact that she did a binding spell with blood magic is going to make this one difficult. That's why I tend to say it's clergy time. Even if mom would "undo" the binding, the entity is embedded. It's not going away on it's own accord and without some heavy pushing from the good guy side.

Reactions: Paintman
Santeria is a very personalized version of the two combined. The fact that she did a binding spell with blood magic is going to make this one difficult. That's why I tend to say it's clergy time. Even if mom would "undo" the binding, the entity is embedded. It's not going away on it's own accord and without some heavy pushing from the good guy side.
that's what I thought, growing up in the deep south, (voodoo country) ive heard this before.. is it possible a voodoo priest could unbind and cleanse it..... I don't know enough about this to really respond in a helpful manner.... I don't mess with this stuff too often.

All of you with skills....I am currently handing off these cases to you guys and your wisdom. I'll follow the threads and give input as I can, but due to my health, it's my decision to stand back and let you guys do the interactions right now with anything of possible demonic source. Currently being run down, I need to self protect for a bit longer.

Reactions: Paintman
that's what I thought, growing up in the deep south, (voodoo country) ive heard this before.. is it possible a voodoo priest could unbind and cleanse it..... I don't know enough about this to really respond in a helpful manner.... I don't mess with this stuff too often.
From what I'm reading, I think he needs more than that right now.