2-20-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Hiya gang ! Heavy rain & T-storms. Airing out the house. But the soup turned out Souper. Next time I think I can get all of the different quantities right.
I listened to Clyde Lewis on iHeartRadio. February 14th show called Snow Patrol. It's about the man that went missing in Lake Placid and showed up in California confused and lost time. Fantastic show. Great monologue, great callers.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Hiya gang ! Heavy rain & T-storms. Airing out the house. But the soup turned out Souper. Next time I think I can get all of the different quantities right.
I listened to Clyde Lewis on iHeartRadio. February 14th show called Snow Patrol. It's about the man that went missing in Lake Placid and showed up in California confused and lost time. Fantastic show. Great monologue, great callers.
Ohhh, I think I shall grab that one and listen. Thanks. I'll post the Soundcloud link for people down in Podcast section in a bit.

Reactions: Paintman
Looks like I'm not heading out after all. Appt. canceled.

We have some new people with experiences that came on last night. Looking into those today to see if we can offer some advise.

Reactions: Paulm