12-8-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Feeling the stiffness of lying-in bed
Morning, angel. that happens to my knees if I sit too long; and the first steps out of bed in the morning are unpredictable. If I think about it I do some stretching and leg exercises in bed before my feet hit the ground.

I suppose that I should start my Christmas shopping also. I mostly shop online , so I need to allow time for delivery. I did buy an electronic gift for my daughter and her family. It was daughter's suggestion. She currently rents her cable modem-router (GATEWAY) so I will replace the rental with my purchase.
I am planning of doing the same mail order thing, I need the discipline to just do it. Lindsey is going through a breakup and the boyfriend is moving out. It is a heart ache for us all because we love him. He has not proposed but instead went ahead and bought a house of his own that does not solve the spacial issues they have due to his two children. So, I guess his actions say it all. He just wants to date and not commit. So, the wear and tear on her home due to housing two teenage boys in a small house has been considerable. So, I am thinking she will be needing a new couch. This may be her Christmas.

Hi Paulm . So far so good. the sun is out ( Yea ! ) and I hope that it hits 50 F again today. A quick look and it is 49F so far, so it looks like another bike ride pickup for the grandboys.
its 9:30 and now around 65 here, looks like a high 70's and sunny day for us, (though right now there is a very thick fog out) nice after a week of rain. hopefully you can get a ride in today. ive been looking at a new bike, its a perfect frame for doing a classic old school motorcycle look to, put a 100cc engine setup on it and see how it turns out....lol

its 9:30 and now around 65 here, looks like a high 70's and sunny day for us
It will be 53F when I pick up the grandboys. If the sun is out, I can easily handle that temperature, especially since I will be riding at a snails pace. No wind verses 15 to 20 mph wind makes a big difference

Hiya !
Finally finished up that job I started around Halloween. Just waiting on the last check. Whole house remodels are rough because you are always at the mercy of the other trades. Hurry up and wait.
My brother and I pretty much worked every weekend and maybe one day a week. But at full Freight on time and material.
Now it's time to finish winterizing. Had to get up my Christmas stuff first. Priorities !

4icSIKX4tDzL.jpeg
eRTyQmFb5J1w.png

Reactions: Selectric