12-8-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Good morning all.

Another 4" of snow fell last night so it was a messy drive into work this morning, fortunately no wrecks on the freeway.
I spent much of Tuesday night in the E.R. Earlier in the day, I had an MRI for my shoulder, the doc suspects a rotator-cuff tear. But something happened and I tweaked it somehow in the MRI machine and the pain became unbearable. So my friend took me to the hospital at about 9 PM. Mrs. GWU doesn't drive anymore. I finally got out of there about midnight. I am so lucky to have such a good friend who also happens to live very close to me. She's the same one who hauled me to the oral surgeon last January.
I won't take opioids, so the pain relief options are limited. My pain now is about a 5 out of 10, but Tuesday night it was 11, lol. So I suspect I'll be getting surgery sooner rather than later. I need this to be healed before summer rolls around again, so I can go kayaking.
I was hoping all the medical issues would be behind me by now, it's been a rough year, but I do see light at the end of the tunnel!
Have a terrific day, my friends!

Good morning all.

Another 4" of snow fell last night so it was a messy drive into work this morning, fortunately no wrecks on the freeway.
I spent much of Tuesday night in the E.R. Earlier in the day, I had an MRI for my shoulder, the doc suspects a rotator-cuff tear. But something happened and I tweaked it somehow in the MRI machine and the pain became unbearable. So my friend took me to the hospital at about 9 PM. Mrs. GWU doesn't drive anymore. I finally got out of there about midnight. I am so lucky to have such a good friend who also happens to live very close to me. She's the same one who hauled me to the oral surgeon last January.
I won't take opioids, so the pain relief options are limited. My pain now is about a 5 out of 10, but Tuesday night it was 11, lol. So I suspect I'll be getting surgery sooner rather than later. I need this to be healed before summer rolls around again, so I can go kayaking.
I was hoping all the medical issues would be behind me by now, it's been a rough year, but I do see light at the end of the tunnel!
Have a terrific day, my friends!
Oh I am so sorry to hear this GWU. You certainly have had the lion's share of medical issues in your house this year. Whoever reads this, join in intention or prayer for healing over you and your wife.

Good morning gang. It feels like winter today. I am feeling the Christmas pressure. My tree is not up and I have not bought one gift yet. I am drinking tea and trying to push down the anxiety.

Good morning gang. It feels like winter today. I am feeling the Christmas pressure. My tree is not up and I have not bought one gift yet. I am drinking tea and trying to push down the anxiety.
I suppose that I should start my Christmas shopping also. I mostly shop online , so I need to allow time for delivery. I did buy an electronic gift for my daughter and her family. It was daughter's suggestion. She currently rents her cable modem-router (GATEWAY) so I will replace the rental with my purchase.

Good Morning Critter. I am trying to loosen up the joints this morning. Feeling the stiffness of lying-in bed.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman